Saturday, May 30, 2009

More Housewives

The Real Housewives of NJ
I am now obsessed. Other LANALOGGERS explain why they too are obsessed. Does it matter that they are from Jersey?

Jennifer Lipari Morrison - "I'm obsessed! My mom was Danielle's husband's (now ex) secretary for 10 years. She was at my college graduation party...she walked in and said "This party is not for me" and left. Sweet."

That is worse than getting arrested for kidnapping.

Christina Lazopoulos Warnick - "This show is hilarious! I thought that Dina and Tommy were great on "Platinum Weddings"...this is a whole new level. And whoever wrote to you that Theresa has a low hairline - thank GOD someone else noticed that. The headbands ain't helping matters..... She looks like Slash from Guns n Roses. And her daughter she's pushing as a model.....mmm not so much."

As we were watching Teresa pimp out her kid, Chris turns to me and goes. "Please don't.." I told him I would never (as I quietly deleted an email I drafted to their twin manager).

Lisa McErlane Yao - "I usually agree with the Lanalogue but I must protest: NYC was way more fun to me. These chicks are kinda boring ..."

I think Lisa is from CT.