Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My New Obsession: KingBilly


KingBilly. My new obsession. A rockin' country/rock band with a bunch of cute boys. I saw them last night and I haven't been able to stop singing my new favorite song of the summer "When She Breaks Down". They are really great and I am not just saying that because I am in love with Charlie (guy in the pink who I haven't been able to stop thinking about since yesterday). He has it all: looks, voice, and can play any size or shape guitar/banjo.

KingBilly kind of reminds me of Stillwater from Almost Famous. Not the music, but the dynamics of the band (that I have created in my head). Check it: Just from looking at this picture who would you say is the front man? My man Charlie? Nope. It's the sulky dude cast off to the far right. Just like Jeff Bebe in Stillwater, he seems to be overshadowed by the boyish looks and talent of Russell Hammond.
What am I talking about and why am I getting all hot and bothered right now?

Anyway ... do me a favor and check out KingBilly at www.kingbilly.com and let me know if you get all hot and bothered too.