Thursday, June 18, 2009

TWITTER SOUP: 5 Dumbest Celebrity Tweets Today (and it's not even noon)



spencerprattNothing like starting your morning training in a shoot house with @heidimontag and some M4 rifles!
lisarinnaGood morning!! Up early no one else is up! i love this time of day its QUIET!

DENISE_RICHARDS: morning..starting radio interviews..my dad is going to do some with me as well!!(Denise Richards Dad??? No Way!!! Set your dials!)



babygirlparisDubai is such a beautiful place, this morning I went swimming in the ocean. The water was as warm as a bath, so incredible.Then I went to the water park at the Atlantis and went on all the slides. So much fun! I feel like I'm in Paradise! :) Check out Dubai :)
(How much did you get paid you to say that?)


ShannaMoaklercast pearls before swine (idiomatic) To give things of value to those who will not understand or appreciate it.
(Deep thoughts by Shanna Moakler)