Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Reality Bites (posted by jill b)

Survivor: Tocantins
Candice was the Omarosa of the season - good blindside vote this week. I like Taj - seems smart and can go far - but was it a mistake telling people who her husband is (Eddie George)? I, like Stephen, had no idea who Eddie George is.
Sober House
Seth has a cardiac arrest then runs out of the hospital and jumps a wall - really?? Is that even possible?
Real Housewives of NY
Just watching Jill and Bethanny and the NYers until the New Jersz ladies start in May! The NJ Housewives are going to be AWESOME!!!
The Bachelor
On the Women Tell All show, editing certainly makes it look like Jason picks Melissa. All he says about Molly is that he likes her eyes - he says that over and over again and really nothing else. The visits with Jason's family look rough on the girls next week - I guess it is kind of like sorority hazing - we are going to torture you and then welcome you into the clan. All the speculation around who he picks is amplified by the "closed set" After the Rose show. Is this because he disses both Molly and Melissa and goes back to Deanna? Maybe Melissa's parents come on to meet Jason (which I thought of myself before reading the blog below)? Could there be an actual wedding? Maybe Ty is there and they don't want a big audience to scare him? Its seems like he does pick someone so I don't think that he rejects them both . . . I cannot believe I am so sucked it to all of this - and I cannot believe I have to wait a week to see what happens!
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20261033,00.html?xid=email-whattowatch-lastnight-%27The+Bachelor%27+recap%3A+Sex%2C+lies%2C+and+videotape What do you think of Jillian as the next Bachelorette????
Amazing Race and The Real World Brooklyn
Still have to catch up - is anyone watching????

Want to see your name in dim lights? Email comments to lanalogue@gmail.com