Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol: Who Wins?

WOW. Did anyone think it would end that way? Before I get into it, may I ask - Was anyone as bored with the rest of the show as I was? Did anyone watch the whole thing? I fast forwarded to the end. And then - Hello winner. Although it was a shock to us (due to the persuasion of the media) and the judges who are all about who could make them the most money, our readers were split right down the middle. 1/3rd wanting Kris, 1/3rd wanting Adam and 1/3rd could care less because they didn't watch the show. LANALOGGER Dave Vermillion writes

"C'mon...America wins...Democracy wins...Coca-Cola wins. I feel like a winner whenever I endure a minute of this show without the douche chills."

CORRECTION: SICK douche chills. LANALOGGER Renee Zavislak writes

"douche chills" HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. a much better name than "the retarded tickles"

Not to mention a little more politically correct.